Helpful Auto Care Hints
- Keep fuel tank full or close to full to avoid condensation, cavitation, and over heating of the fuel pump—very costly repair.
- Check tire air pressure and their condition frequently—including the spare.
- It is important to keep the battery clean of corrosion (verdigris-colored, fungus-esque bubbles and runoff) as a build-up of corrosion will cause a no-start condition.
- Keep emergency road service numbers in the glove compartment.
- Remove objects such as umbrellas and ice scrapers from rear window deck. They could fly forward causing injuries to the back of your head during a collision.
- Any strange noises or vibration should be dealt with immediately.
- Check engine oil often between changes.
- Frequently lubricate electric antennas with silicone spray to avoid costly repairs. Ask Ravenswood Auto for the “How-To.”
- To avoid scratching the windshield and back window, always spray windshield washer fluid before using the wiper blades.
Copyright 2017 Ravenswood Auto Center, All Rights Reserved.
New Berlin, Wisconsin